Catalog > Prime Time For Mature Learners
PRIME TIME is a program for active adult learners. Members enjoy stimulating, intellectual learning through short non-credit courses, discussion groups, social activities, and educational tours. With college administrative support, the members are the driving force behind the program and participate by providing suggestions and feedback for classes, instructors, topics of interest and educational tours.
Click the category on the left and view the list on the right.
Select a course to view:
- Business Models of 2 Seattle Greats: Amazon and Costco
- California: The State That Influences the World
- Cracking the Political Whip
- Historic Smith Tower Tour
- Prime-Time Health: Open Your Internal Pharmacy
- Seattle Central Library Tour
- The Graying of Major Nations
- White River Valley Museum and Mary Olson Farm Tour
- Prime Time Membership