The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Online Training Program covers all aspects of search engine marketing, including search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, and website copywriting. These are the essential components for understanding this unique and growing career field.
Prerequisite: Before enrolling in this course, you should have good keyboarding skills, and you should be familiar with using search engines, Internet browsers, and e-mail. It's an advantage, but not required, to have some HTML knowledge and advanced search engine usage experience.
- Set up, monitor, and maintain successful search engine optimization or pay-per-click campaigns for your sites on the world's most popular search engines and directories.
- Make websites that are compatible with search engines that will attract the kind of visitors who are more likely to buy or sign up from the moment they arrive on a site.
- Prepare for starting your own search engine marketing business or applying for a job as an SEO (search engine optimizer), SEM (search engine marketer), PPC (pay-per-click) marketer, online advertising executive, or website copywriter.
- 32 downloadable PDF Lessons (approximately 585 pages in total)
- 2 downloadable PDF worksheets
- 3 Excel spreadsheets
- 40 interactive online review quizzes
- 26 assignments
- 4 interactive online exams
- 1 offline assignment
- 4 case studies
- Extensive Internet-based resources
- 12 months access to online classroom area
- 12 months access to online quizzes and final exam
- 12 months access to lesson updates
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: You will need a computer with Internet connection and email. It is highly recommended, but not required, to have a word-processing and spreadsheet software.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included. You have 365 days to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or email@example.com.