The Search Engine Optimization Online Training Program will teach you how to increase a website's traffic by improving its rankings with search engines. Whether you want to start a career in Internet marketing, add a new skill to your Web business, or learn the secrets to search engine success for your own site, the Search Engine Optimization Online Training Program will help you reach your goals.
Prerequisite: Before enrolling in this course, you should have good keyboarding skills, and you should be familiar with using search engines, Internet browsers, and e-mail. It's an advantage, but not required, to have some HTML knowledge and advanced search engine usage experience.
- Set up, monitor, and maintain successful search engine optimization campaigns for your sites on the world's most popular search engines and directories.
- Make websites that are compatible with search engines and attract visitors who are more likely to buy or sign up.
- Prepare for starting you own search engine optimization business or applying for a job as an SEO (search engine optimizer) or SEM (search engine marketer).
- 32 downloadable PDF Lessons (386 pages in total)
- 2 downloadable PDF worksheets
- 2 Excel spreadsheets
- 20 interactive online review quizzes
- 20 assignments
- 2 interactive online exams
- 1 offline assignment
- 2 case studies
- extensive Internet-based resources
- 12 months access to online classroom area
- 12 months access to online quizzes and final exam
- 12 months access to lesson updates
View the course syllabus
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: You will need a computer with Internet connection and email. It is highly recommended, but not required, to have a word-processing and spreadsheet software.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 365 days to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 770-499-3355 or email@example.com.