If you ever thought about taking photography courses, this is an excellent place to start! Our photography courses provide an in-depth look at everything from photography basics to a digital photography course component. Whether you are an avid photographer, or haven’t picked up a camera in years, this photography course can help you fine tune your photography skills and revisit the ever-important photography basics. Our photography courses offer a comprehensive look at a number of important photography topics.
You will complete the following modules included in the program:
- The Basics of Photography
- Picture Processing, Finishing and Printing
- Digital Photography Techniques
- Employment vs. Your Own Business
- Your Own Photo Business
- Langford's Basic Photography, Ninth Edition: The guide for serious photographers by Michael Langford, Anna Fox, and Richard Sawdon Smith
- Digital Photography: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks by Rob Sheppard
- Profitable Photography in Digital Age: Strategies for Success by Dan Heller
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: You will need a computer with a high-speed internet connection and email.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 12 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 770-499-3355 or email@example.com.