Wellness coaching is about helping people improve their lifestyle behavior. Wellness coaching is a new field. As it emerges and the world discovers the value of it, it will continue to define and re-define itself. What is clear is that wellness coaching is the application of the principles and processes of professional life coaching to the goals of lifestyle improvement for higher levels of wellness.
You will complete the following modules included in the program:
- Taking Charge of Your Health
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Responsible & Healthy Sexuality
- Avoiding Health Risks
- Protecting Your Health
- Understanding Your Health Care
- Integrating Wellness and Coaching
- Starting Your Coaching Business
- An Invitation to Health: Choosing to Change by Dianne Hales
- Wellness Coaching for Lasting Lifestyle Change by Michael Arloski, Ph.D.
- Start Your Own Coaching Business by Monroe Mann
View the course syllabus
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: You will need a computer with a high-speed internet connection and email.
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 12 months to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 770-499-3355 or email@example.com.