Discover how to effectively plan, implement, and control projects using Microsoft Project. You will find out how to apply the world's most popular project management software to your needs. You'll convert lists and schedules into an integrated plan you can be proud of, and you'll see how Microsoft Project can walk you through any project by helping you organize details, sequence tasks, produce a baseline, assign resources and costs, track progress, identify and analyze variances, revise your project plan, create schedules, and share everything with your customers and coworkers.
View a course demo
- Learn the basics of project management and Microsoft Project, discover the differences among the various MP versions, and learn how to reflect tasks in your project.
- Learn how to create, assign, and manage resources to propel your project tasks forward.
- Explore the various types of costs and determine how to allocate them to your project tasks.
- Learn how to enhance your project in the areas of efficiency and security by using templates, security features, work breakdown structure (WBS) codes, and constraints.
- Learn how to generate several standard project reports and a wide variety of custom project reports.
- Discover the importance of closing your project effectively and the benefits of using the Organizer.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser, and Microsoft Project 2010 or 2013. Software is not included in course fee. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the "Add to Cart" button (this site does not accept payments - you will not be charged here). Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 470-578-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.