Gain in-demand VB skills writing sophisticated Windows programs that implement Structured Query Language to access and modify business databases. This course is ideal if you're a Visual Basic programmer and want to upgrade your programming skills or prepare yourself for an exciting new line of work.
- Understand how to use the OpenFileDialog and SaveFileDialog classes for file access.
- Learn about toolbars, and understand how to integrate them into your applications.
- Create a Multiple Document Interface (MDI) application.
- Create master-detail tables, and understand the underlying one-to-many relationship.
- Learn about Web applications and XML, and expand your knowledge of SQL.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: This course requires Visual Basic 2008 (free Express version can be downloaded from Microsoft). Please be sure to install required software on your computer before the course begins. This course is not suitable for Macintosh users.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the "Enroll Now" button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. At the end, you will be asked to click on the "Already Paid" button if you have already paid. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 770-499-3355 or email@example.com.