The Management Training Online Program consists of 12 separate modules geared to provide you with the vital information you need. You'll gain an understanding of financial and accounting terms, successful negotiation strategies for most environments, the marketing process, employment law, compliance and regulatory requirements, and licensing, permits, and taxes. You'll also learn about the seven management disciplines that are essential to success.
Prerequisite: Students should have basic keyboarding and computer skills, be comfortable navigating the Internet and using e-mail, and have an understanding of a word-processing computer program (Microsoft Word is recommended).
- Understand financial and accounting terms.
- Know the entire marketing process, including the roles of ethics and technology.
- Develop basic practical and managerial skills.
- Explore important topics in running operations in accord with legal requirements.
- Learn about how taxes affect you, whether your business is a sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation.
- Understand the process of negotiating, evaluate negotiation styles, and consider successful negotiation strategies for most environments.
- Know the seven management disciplines essential to business success.
Materials included: Applied Strategic Planning, Managing by the Numbers, and The Essentials of Negotiation.
Note: This course is approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), R.E.P. #3213. At the end of this course, you'll receive a certificate indicating your completion of PDUs equal to the number of hours of this course. Please visit www.pmi.org to learn more about PMI's credentials and how they may fit into your continuing education plans.
View the course syllabus
View a course demo. You will see a list of all of the Programs and may chose any course within a program to view as a demo. You will need to "register" for the demo by entering your first and last name and an e-mail address. You will receive a username and password to access the demo.
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: This program must be taken from a PC. In addition you will need to have Internet Explorer, Adobe Reader, Flash Player and a QuickTime plug-in on your computer (all are available through free downloads).
You will receive a password and log-in information via email within 3-5 business days of registering for this course. Course materials are included and will be mailed to you within 10 business days. You have 180 days to complete this course. You must make an 70 or higher as your final grade to successfully complete the course and receive a certificate of completion.
There are no refunds for this course.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 770-499-3355 or email@example.com.