Step into a green lifestyle! In this course, you’ll discover simple, cost-effective ways to make your home green and keep your community healthy. From shopping and cooking to decorating and cleaning, you’ll find hundreds of eco-friendly ideas you can put to work instantly.
- Find out what it means to go green and take a fun quiz to see how green you already are.
- Explore how to make green transportation options like biking, telecommuting, and carpooling work with your lifestyle.
- Discover how to reduce your energy consumption at home by making the appliances you have more energy-efficient.
- Learn simple techniques to help you save money and reduce your home heating and cooling energy consumption.
- Find out which cleaning chemicals to avoid and why, and create your own eco-friendly cleaners with easy recipes using ingredients you probably already have.
- Learn strategies for reducing household waste.
- Discover opportunities for using water more efficiently.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the "Enroll Now" button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. At the end, you will be asked to click on the "Already Paid" button if you have already paid. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 770-499-3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.