Click to select a class.
This is a comprehensive HR management course offered in partnership with SHRM and taught by experienced, senior-level HR professionals. You will discover that this learning experience offers the unique opportunity for measurable success. In fact, our students typically see a 30-40% increase between their pre- and post-test scores.
Who should enroll:
- HR professionals qualified under HRCI requirements for PHR/SPHR certification who are preparing for the certification exam.
- Individuals who want advanced education and training for a successful HR career.
- HR professionals wanting a broader education or to update their HR knowledge.
- HR professionals who want to enhance their marketability by gaining current HR knowledge.
- Individuals wanting HR education and updated knowledge of HR regulations and laws
Using the current SHRM Learning System materials, you will build a solid foundation and invaluable professional expertise including the ability to:
- Define basic fundamentals of human resources management
- Relate to each module presented and be able to apply these methods to the day-to-day job
- Look at an HR situation and draw conclusions on how to correct, amend, adapt, or change for positive results
- Use HRIS to support HR activities
- Understand the use of HRIS to support HR activities
- Perform and use internal and external environmental scanning in business decisions
- Assist in identifying and recognizing potential legal situations in the workplace to prevent litigation, claims, and suits
Learn more about the Human Resources Management Certificate
Eligibility requirements for PHR/SPHR certification exams: visit www.hrci.org.
Choose a class below.