Learn the basic functions and features of PowerPoint 2013. Be introduced to PowerPoint’s window components, open and run a presentation, and switch between views. Create a basic presentation and add content; arrange, insert, and delete slides; and apply templates and design themes. Learn how to create and edit shapes, insert and modify WordArt objects and pictures, and work with tables, charts, and diagrams. Proof a presentation, create speaker notes, and present and share your presentations.
Prerequisite: Experience with Windows or Windows 8 – Beginning class.
- Navigate the PowerPoint interface
- Create presentations and work with slides
- Create shapes and apply content
- Insert graphics, tables, and charts into presentations
- Proof and print presentations
Note: No refunds on bundled prices.