Even if you are new to QuickBooks, all the basics are covered here! Set up a new company, work with customer, vendor, and employee lists, set up inventory and sell your product. Invoice for your services, process payments from customers, enter and pay your bills. Work with bank accounts and online banking. Textbook required at the first class meeting: "Get Going with QuickBooks 2014" is available at the KSU Center Bookstore.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of Windows and experience in accounting for small business.
- Set up a new company in QuickBooks
- Work with customer, vendor, and employee lists
- Set up inventory and sell your product
- Invoice for your services
- Process payments from customers
- Enter and pay your bills
- Work with bank accounts and online banking