Make yourself more familiar with the new, enhanced ribbon to format text. Use templates to automate document creation. Manage lists, tables, charts, styles and themes. Customize graphic elements to create and modify a diagram. Use Web layout view and save a document as a Web page.
Prerequisite: Word 2010 - Beginning.
- Work with text formatting
- Use section breaks, format columns
- Format tables, sort data, and apply styles
- Prepare and print labels and envelopes
- Work with templates
- Create and modify a diagram
- Use Track Changes
Note: No refunds on bundled prices.