Use themes and templates and enhance the appeal of your workbooks. Analyze your data using PivotTables and PivotCharts to filter and segment your PivotTable data. Sort, filter, reuse and share information. Use functions featured to create advanced formulas.
Prerequisite: Excel 2010 - Beginning.
- Create and manage links between workbooks
- Work with advanced formulas and formatting
- Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques
- Create and modify styles and themes; merge and split cells
- Sort and filter data
- Customize and enhance workbook
- Analyze data using PivotTables and PivotCharts
Note: No refunds on bundled prices.