Create and manage websites using Adobe's powerful Web design software. You can create pages independently or with templates, enhance designs, organize files, identify links for easy navigation and add interactivity.
Prerequisite: Windows - Beginning and XHTML & CSS for Web Design.
- Design a website. You will also explore the Dreamweaver environment and identify the HTML tags in the file.
- Define a website. You will also create and save a web page
- Organize site files using the Files panel. You will also create templates that help you develop multiple pages easily.
- Add content to a web page
- Identify the different types of links and create them for easy navigation
- Upload a website
For more detailed information on the Web Design Certificate, please click here.
Note: To receive a 100% refund, you must notify us at least 2 business days before the start of the class. Withdrawals received less than 2 business days in advance may receive a 80% refund. If you fail to withdraw prior to the first day of class, you will receive NO REFUND.