Have a great idea but you're not sure where to start? We can help. Learn to analyze your market, post your site, and discover hardware/software considerations, electronic transactions, shopping carts, and how to create your marketing plan. Takes place in the computer lab with Internet access. Textbook is available at the KSU Center bookstore. Offered spring and fall only.
- The different communications options available to businesses in order to connect to the Internet
- Creating and acquiring an Internet Domain Name
- The different ways companies use the Internet to communicate with their customers and employees
- The different ways companies use the Internet to market their business
- How e-commerce sites are setup
Note: Textbook, The Complete E-Commerce Book 2nd ed., available at the KSU Center bookstore.
For more detailed information on the Web Design Certificate, please click here.