This dynamic course makes learning Italian fun and surprisingly easy. You'll learn how to ask directions, book a room, order a meal, and much more - in Italian! Phonetic spellings of each word and phrase make mastering pronunciation a breeze. The course audio even lets you hear and practice Italian with a simple click of your mouse. Cultural notes are included throughout the course to help you better understand the Italian people and their way of life. This course will prepare you to speak basic Italian in a wide variety of settings and situations, and it promises to enrich your experiences while traveling in Italy. Benissimo!
- Get acquainted with the history of the Italian language, and learn some basic words and phrases.
- Discover the Italian alphabet and pronunciation rules.
- Explore how Italian articles (definite and indefinite), nouns, and adjectives work in the singular and plural forms.
- Ask about and discuss the days of the week, months, dates, seasons, and discuss the weather.
- Learn how to tell time, ask the time, and understand transportation and business schedules.
- Ask about foods and beverages, and order meals in various kinds of eateries.
For Georgia teachers, this course grants 2 PLUs upon successful completion.
View a course demo
For our online course refund policy, click here.
Requirements: Internet access, e-mail, Firefox or Internet Explorer web browser.
You will need to create a login for your online classroom. Go to www.ed2go.com/ksuconed. Find your course by browsing the catalog or using the search bar. Click the "Enroll Now" button. Select your start date and then create a Username and Password. At the end, you will be asked to click on the "Already Paid" button if you have already paid. You must make an 80 or higher on the final exam (online) to successfully complete the course. You may only take the exam once.
If you are a certified teacher in Georgia and are interested in taking this course for PLUs, please complete the PLU notification form once you have registered. This course grants 2 PLUs upon successful completion.
If you have questions about this course, please contact the online coordinator at 770-499-3355 or email@example.com.