|Excel 2007 Level 1 for New Users
In this course you will learn the skills you need to create and modify Excel ™ 2007
Level 1 worksheets, perform calculations, modify and format worksheet and develop a workbook.
Because the book provided with this course is designated as “Approved Courseware” for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist program, this course will help students prepare for the Excel 2007 exam. For comprehensive certification training, all levels of Excel 2007 should be completed.
Note: The content of this 2-day course is the same as the 1-day course; however, the leisurely pace of this 2-day course allows for more practice time, as well as discussion of the concepts of spreadsheet uses and layout before starting with the specific features of Excel.
Choose this 2-day class if you have no experience with EXCEL, want knowledge about features, and would like more hands-on learning time.
Choose the 1-day class if you have worked with EXCEL and want more knowledge about features without extensive hands-on learning time.
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
Audience: All interested individuals who have taken a Windows course or equivalent experience.
- Create, explore, and navigate in a basic Worksheet
- Perform calculations using Formulas and Functions
- Manipulate data, insert and delete cells, columns and rows
- Search for Data in a Worksheet
- Modify, change, and add fonts, borders, color, and styles to Worksheet
- Print Workbook contents, set Print Options and set Page Breaks
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Manage Worksheets in a Workbook
- Manage the View of Large Worksheets