|Excel 2010 Level 1
In this course you will practice using the basic functions and features of Excel 2010. You will navigate worksheets, enter and edit text and values, and save workbooks. You will also move, copy, format, and work with printing.
If you are interested in pursuing Microsoft Office Specialist certification, this course will help you prepare for the Excel 2010 exam.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
Prerequisites: To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers, the mouse and keyboard. You should be able to use Windows to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders. To ensure your success, we recommend you first take an introductory Windows course.
- Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Office Excel 2010
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet
- Create a basic formula and use a function
- Modify an Excel worksheet
- Format a worksheet.
- Print the content of an Excel workbook
- Manage an Excel workbook