|Access 2010 Level 2
Access Level 1 gave you an idea of what this powerful product can do to organize data. In Level 2, you will improve and customize tables, queries, forms and reports, and share Access data with other applications. If your job requires working with and revising intermediate-level queries, forms, and reports, and integrating Access data with other applications such as Microsoft Office Word or Excel, this course is for you.
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
Audience: participants who use databases. It is strongly recommended that you take a Level 1 Access course before taking Level 2.To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using a mouse and keyboard; comfortable launching and closing programs; navigating to information stored on the computer; and managing files and folders.
- Streamline data entry
- Maintain data integrity.
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- Create flexible queries to display specified records.
- Customize queries with user-determined query criteria.
- Modify data using queries.
- Improve forms.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information.
- Produce specific print layouts.
- Share data between Access and other applications.