|Expression Web 4
If you are looking for a professional Web authoring tool with features that help you design, develop, and maintain exceptional standards-based Web sites, this latest application from Microsoft is for you.
NOTE: If your agency is implementing SharePoint technologies, please register for the SharePoint 2010 Designer course.
Expression Web comes with many new, different tools that give you the ability to generate clean CSS and make design decisions on the fly, knowing that you're seeing a faithful representation of the final browser-rendered page. In this class you will practice building websites and pages that are optimized for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
Audience: This course is intended for students who want to use a graphical application to create web pages and websites.
- Use Expression Web 4 to create and maintain web sites and pages
- Use SuperPreview to test webpage and website design and functionality with multiple browsers
- Import and clean up formatted text from a document as part of a webpage
- Create and maintain hyperlinks for internal and external site navigation and email
- Add and modify images for use in webpages
- Use images as simple hyperlinks as well as multi-destination hotspots
- View and modify the HTML code that is created by Expression Web 4
- Create and modify tables for displaying tabular content
- Understand and use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to format website appearance