|Outlook 2010 Level 2
The true power of Outlook lies in its customizability. In this course you will organize your Outlook environment to help you access information efficiently and according to your preferences. You will also quickly share and assign various Outlook items to meet your specifications. Finally, you will practice how to make public folders work for you.
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
Audience: Completion of the Microsoft Outlook 2010 Level 1 course or equivalent knowledge and experience is recommended. To be successful in this course, you should be comfortable with managing files and folders.
- Set Calendar Options
- Manage Junk Email
- Sort, Find, Filter and organize Messages
- Create a Distribution List
- Share and delegate access to Folders
- Customize Toolbar, Menu Bar, Quick Access toolbar, and the To-Do bar
- Customize Message Options
- Track, record and modify work activities using the Journal Entry
- Assign, reply, send and track Tasks
- Create a Public Folder and add Users and Post Information
- Send a message to a Public Folder