|Visio 2010 Level 1
In this course you will practice the tools and techniques used to create professional business and technical diagrams, including flowcharts, organizational charts, and network diagrams. Get comfortable with the Ribbon and Backstage View as they are used in other newer versions of Microsoft applications. A fully searchable online edition of the book is included to aid as a post-class resource.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
Intended Audience: People interested in using Visio for building diagrams, flow charts, or displaying data graphically.
- Easily navigate the new Visio 2010 user interface
- Build network diagrams
- Create organization charts
- Connect and align shapes
- Create effective flowcharts and workflow diagrams
- Link Visio diagrams to a data source to visualize the diagram’s data
- Insert and modify diagrams in Microsoft® Office documents
- Create your own shapes and templates and build custom diagrams
Pre-requisites: Windows course or equivalent experience.