|Human Resource Case Studies
Apply what you have learned to real-life HR case studies. Develop a “best practice” framework to analyze scenarios, determine risks, and recommend next steps. You will draw from all the coursework in the Human Resource Management Certificate Program.
At the completion of this course students should know and be able to:
- Identify how strategic planning applies to real case studies and recommend how to tie HR to the organization through this process.
- Develop a framework for how workforce planning can be applied to case studies.
- Identify how human resource development can aid in using the current workforce to meet the needs of the organization in the case studies.
- Analyze how employee compensation and benefit programs support the organizations in the case studies.
- Analyze, develop, and evaluate how employee and labor relationships can be improved in the case studies.
- Define the risks in each case study and what programs need to be implemented to mitigate them.
Students must have taken all of the courses in the Human Resource Management Certificate.