June 1-July 15, 2015
CGBP Online Exam Training
For companies, the certification establishes a professional development goal for current and future employees. The credential also helps individuals diversify their skills in global commerce and assure they understand a broad range of topics rather than just the specific field within international trade that they have experienced.
Training will cover primary content of CGBP exam:
Sample Topics Covered and Skills Participants will learn:
- Global Business Management
- International Logistics
- International Marketing
- Trade Finance
- Assess a company’s export readiness
- Select modes of entry to foreign markets
- Choose appropriate incoterms
- Understand payment mechanisms
- Calculate landed cost
- Access government tools, services and grants
- Evaluate international freight forwarders
- Complete international documentation
- Check foreign buyers’ credit
- Navigate international trade compliance
Contact: Meg Salkin at 216-687-4750 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Small Business Development Center/ITAC Programs of Ohio (SBDC) program is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. The SBDC program is also funded in part by the Ohio Department of Development.