Enhance or develop a new skill set as a working machine operator, whether you are a newly hired, promoted or experienced machinist. Learn how to safely operate CNC mills and conventional mills, how to read, interpret and compile codes and practice using these codes to set up jobs. In addition, learn how to make better parts and how to inspect parts more accurately. Enroll in all six classes (see below) for a savings of $425!
The Conventional & CNC Machine Operator Series includes Modules 1 - 6:
• Machine Operator Essentials (Module 1)
• Conventional Machining Basics (Module 2)
• CNC Operator: Codes - Read, Interpret, Compile (Module 3)
• CNC Operator: Set ups - Start to Tryout (Module 4)
• CNC Operator: Making Better Parts (Module 5)
• CNC Operator: Inspecting Parts (Module 6)