|Word 2007 Managing Long Documents
Building on your knowledge of creating and formatting typical business documents in Word, Level 3 will show you how to manage and distribute long documents and forms. It will also cover linking Word to other office products such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Audience: Completion of Word 2007 Level 1 & 2 or equivalent knowledge.
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- Use Word in coordination with other programs including Excel, PowerPoint and Email programs
- Collaborate on Word documents with user, review, compare, merge, and tracking changes and comments
- Manage document versions
- Add reference marks and notes including bookmarks, footnotes, endnotes, captions, hyperlinks, cross references andcitations
- Make long documents easier to use with cover pages, indexes, tables of figures, table of authorities, table of contents,and master documents.
- Secure a document through properties, hidden text, removal of personal information, formatting and editing restrictions, digital signatures, passwords, and restrictive access