|SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
SQL Server Reporting Services is a server-based business intelligence tool that simplifies the data analysis and development of both hardcopy and Web reports. This course provides practice creating and sharing reports on SQL Server data stores.
Hands-on activities will help you learn how to integrate Microsoft Reporting Services and Office applications to author, deploy and publish reports.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the Enterprise Reporting Lifecycle
- Install Reporting Services
- Connect to a data source and place data in a report
- Change execution and data source properties
- Display, search and export a report
- Group data and add headers
- Format the report using Report Designer
- Use expressions to add calculated fields>
- Implement aggregate functions and conditional formatting
- Use matrices, charts and lists in reports
- Add report parameters and interactive features
- Manage report scheduling
- Apply security with roles and parameters
Anyone responsible for creating SQL Reports with Reporting Services.