|How to Create a Blog
Objective: Students will be better able to write and set up blogs on the Internet to communicate with others on topics that are important to them.
Do you want to use the Internet as a way to let others know about what’s important to you, what you’re passionate about?
Having a blog is a very effective way to help you do this. In this course, you’ll discover the power of blogging through the step-by-step process of a review of basic writing skills, how to create a blog, and how to post a blog on the Internet.
You will learn:
Who should take this course:
- The basics of how to set up a blog from a technical level.
- Techniques for writing for the web.
- How to set clear and reasonable goals for creating a successful, yet manageable blog.
- How to generate blog content ideas.
- How to take photos and use them in blog posts.
- Anyone who wants to create a meaningful blog full of compelling content.
- Writers looking to build their online media presence and expand their author platform.
- Bloggers who have tried and failed to find a sustainable system to manage their blogs.