|Strategic Human Resource Management
This class covers how an HR professional develops, contributes to, and supports the organization’s mission, vision, values, strategic goals and objectives. Learn how an HR professional uses the organization’s mission to formulate policies, guide and lead the change process, and evaluate their own contributions to the organization’s effectiveness.
At the completion of this course, students should know and be able to:
- Describe the relationship between an organization’s mission, vision, values, business goals, objectives, plans and processes
- Understand Legislative and regulatory processes
- Actively participate in strategic planning and implementation processes
- Perform a variety of management functions, including planning, organizing, directing and controlling
- Demonstrate techniques that promote creativity and innovation
- Formulate corporate governance procedures and ensure compliance
No classes currently available. Click here to continue searching for courses.