This course is intended to help participants develop fluency in business communications. We will begin the 8-session course by practicing strategies for developing argument and communicating with an audience. In the second half of the course, we will explore successful approaches to specific types of business writing, including email, executive summaries, press releases, and social media publicity.
• Participation in written debate
• Showing that your argument matters
• Quoting and summarizing
• Supporting your argument with counterargument
• Writing for a digital world: email, blogs and web pages
• Press releases
• Executive summaries and abstracts
• Getting your message out with social media
Course meets in Missoula. Course is non-credit.
Visit the program website for complete information about the course, location, schedule, textbooks or other course materials, campus parking (if applicable), and refunds.
To register, select the Add to Cart button below.