From the novice, who seeks basic project management knowledge and tools, to the seasoned project manager looking to advance his or her project management education, to the business or IT leader who wishes their project managers could do better, UNF’s project management program portfolio has something for you:
- From bare-bones basics to formal methods and certification…
- From “Just help me do it now!” to tool and process mastery…
- From technical skills achievement to effective and persuasive people leadership...
We provide the tools and training to help you reach your project management goals.
Our Commitment to You: Relevance
We have assessed the critical needs of the local Jacksonville market in regards to Project Management and have designed a set of high-impact course offerings that fill those needs. No matter your role - project leader, executive, sponsor, PMO leader - or experience level, our course solutions can get your project management education and training needs on track.
Build Your Network
Our Information Session is a wonderful opportunity to learn about our array of accredited project management course offerings and to network with your peers, UNF staff and instructors, alumni and current students. Come learn about our project management program and discover the many ways we can meet your needs.
Meet the Instructional Team
Meet our instructors: Susan Daniels and Barbara Pratt. Each has more than 25 years of project management experience in local, national and international marketplaces. Each is committed to equipping you with the information and tactics you and your teams need to succeed in your projects. Each is well-capable of answering questions about applying course content to your on-the-job situations.
- Susan will discuss trends in project management, her PMP© certification and exam preparation class and the benefits to becoming a certified Project Management Professional.
- Barbara will introduce you to her Project Management Basics content and approach.
- Both Susan and Barbara will answer any questions you may have and help you decide which courses can best suit you at this time. Plus, they will show how you could progress through these courses to continue to grow your skills over time as your project management needs evolve.
Discover UNF’s vision and curriculum, designed to help individuals and companies manage projects, achieve better results, and generate greater revenue by using consistent project management processes, tools, and methodologies.