Learn to communicate in a clear compelling manner.
The more effectively you communicate at work, the better your performance. And the fewer issues you have with colleagues, the better your chances of fast-track career advancement. Learn about the importance of nonverbal communication (both using and interpreting), how to listen actively and how to communicate well with others who might use a different communication style than you. Attend this course and learn those tips/strategies/skills that will enhance your personal communication skills.
You Will Learn
- The steps of the communication process and what factors affect those steps
- The common barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them
- How to identify and respond to each of the four basic communication styles
- How to communicate more assertively
- How to manage communication when one is angry or under stress
- How to better understand and use different means of nonverbal communication
- How to become an active listener
- How to correct ineffective personal communication practices
- How to deal more effectively with current communication issues in the workplace, such as cultural and gender differences.