Speaking, Listening, Writing, and Reading Effectively
Those in the workplace cannot survive, much less excel, without superior written and verbal communication skills. Nothing affects a career as dramatically as the ability to communicate effectively, dynamically and confidently. If you want to be an expert communicator, you need to be effective at all points in the communication process - and you must be comfortable with the different channels of communication. When you communicate well, you can be very successful.
Professional Communication Skills is a practical easy-to-use guide designed to share the art of communication with clarity, conciseness and emotional intelligence.
How You Will Benefit
- Enhance written and verbal communication skills
- Learn techniques to consider your options and alternatives for saying things before you speak
- How to write effectively with increased speed, professionalism and efficiency
What You Will Learn
- A four-step communication management process
- Effective planning and structuring
- Communicating in person
- Communicating in writing
- Negotiation, persuasion and influence
Who Should Attend
Any professional who wants to dramatically enhance their communication skills.