About the Industry
Join UNF Continuing Education as we discuss our industry leading courses in the following areas: logistics, distribution, transportation and information technology as it relates to the supply chain logistics and supply chain management needs. We're committed to providing the most relevant and current logistics and distribution skills for your employees or to help you advance through your career.
There are endless opportunities for trained professionals in these fields, and our goal is to ensure that you are ready to compete in today’s workforce. Come learn how you can partner with UNF to position yourself and/or your company for success in this competitive industry.
The information session is free of charge to attend, and walk-ins are welcome although an RSVP is preferred.
Benefits of pursuing a career in logistics include
- 143,000 jobs in the field of logistics projected this year for Florida
- The CTL designation is the globally recognized credential
- A Certification in Transportation & Logistics can be achieved in six months or less
- Local, national and global opportunities
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Build on current skills
- Fill an industry gap
Who Should Attend
- Managers/supervisors/team members
- Organizations looking to develop/increase their international business
- All departments of an organization that have supply chain touch points
- Individuals who want to stand out to a potential new employer, advance their career and those looking to move up within an organization
- Vendors/suppliers to supply chain and logistics companies to understand the industry to offer better customer service and provide more value added services
- Someone new to the transportation and logistics industry
- Military members transitioning to the civilian workforce
Courses Available On Demand
- Warehouse Associate Certification
- Partnering with a Freight Forwarder
- Information Technology for Supply Chain Management
- International Business Development
- International Trafficking in Arms Regulation(ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
Learn more about the Certification in Transportation and Logistics. Contact (904) 620-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or attend an upcoming Logistics & Supply Chain Information Session.