About the Industry
The supply chain industry including logistics, distribution, and transportation, is one of the fastest-growing industries in Florida and is needed by virtually every company and government.
The Global Logistics Training Resource Network is committed to providing the most relevant and cutting-edge logistics and distribution skills for your employees or to upgrade or retrain your employees. Our courses include industry specific seminars, non-credit courses, and on-site customized training developed for logistics and distribution employers.
Benefits of pursuing a career in logistics include
- 143,000 jobs in the field of logistics projected this year for Florida
- CTL is the premier credential recognized worldwide
- Certification can be obtained in six months or less
- Local and national opportunities
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Build on current skills
- Worksource Funding and Approved for Veterans Training
Who Should Attend
- Freight forwarders
- Air cargo carriers
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Managers
- Warehouse managers
- Operations managers
- Supply chain professionals
- Self-starters interested in starting their own home-based business
Courses Available On Demand
- Finance in the International Arena
- International Supply Chain Management
- International Transportation and Mode Selection
For more information, call (904) 620-4200.