Leadership…perhaps the only truly sustainable competitive advantage.
-Dr. Harold S. Resnick
Make great leaders in your organization. Join us for the UNF 2017 Leadership Development Certificate Program.
Small and large companies alike enhance their active leader’s and manager’s skills, while developing organizational competence through the real-time problem-solving exercises built into the program design.
Winter Session: March 7 – October 31, 2017
Summer Session: May 9, 2017 – January 9, 2018
Fall Session: September 19, 2017 – May 8, 2018
The UNF Division of Continuing Education, in partnership with leadership development experts Rusty Bozman and Dr. Elliott Rosenbaum, hosts this leadership program as part of its executive development and consulting offerings. Offered in Northeast Florida for more than a decade, this invitational program enables participating companies to send as few as one and as many as five managers from their organizations to participate. Enrollment is strictly limited to provide an extraordinary learning experience for each participant.
Program content is based on a current, validated development model – nine formal one-day modules over nine months is the proven format presented in an action learning style. This includes supporting informal learning activities, numerous relevant psychological instruments providing personal insights to participants and on-the-job applications between instructional modules. The opportunity for one-on-one coaching with Rusty Bozman or Dr. Elliott Rosenbaum is available for students desiring extra support or specific work-related applications.
This program creates great benefit for individuals and teams who have significant management or leadership responsibilities. This may include functional (departmental) management responsibilities, cross-functional team responsibilities or other similar leadership roles.
The program includes the following elements:
- Nine full days of instruction, offered one day per month over a nine month timeframe
- All program materials
- A variety of instruments for self-awareness and self-development as well as related Harvard Business Review articles for each module
A Strategic Review can be added to your program in the form of one-on-one coaching sessions with Rusty Bozman or Dr. Rosenbaum at your request. These sessions are priced at $500 per hour.
- Module One – Your Role as a Manager and a Leader
- Module Two – Enhancing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Module Three – Positive Psychology – Creating a Thriving Life NEW!
- Module Four – Leading Others – The Power of Performance Management
- Module Five – Applied Coaching Skills for Leadership NEW!
- Module Six – Leading Teams – Using the Right Leadership Style
- Module Seven – Designing a Friction Free Organization
- Module Eight – The Art and Science of Strategy
- Module Nine – Creating the Organizational Culture That Drives Success
Who Should Attend
- Vice presidents
- Executive team members
- Senior managers
- Upper- to middle-level managers
Rusty Bozman and Dr. Elliott B. Rosenbaum
For organizations of three or more participants, please contact the Program Coordinator at Jessica.Murray@unf.edu.
The program will be held on the UNF campus in the Adam W. Herbert University Center.
To register, contact Jessica Murray at Jessica.Murray@unf.edu, click on the Register button below, or call our office at 904-620-4200.
Class size is limited to 30 participants. Registration is required to reserve seats.