This three-hour, three-PDU evening workshop includes lecture and interactive segments. It is designed for the business leader who is tasked with achieving 'x' business result, but is often not given sufficient time, people and other resources to do so.
What to Expect
How many times has your company said "no" when you have requested additional time or resources for your project? If you are like most of your fellow project managers, the answer is "Too many times to count".
Most companies have too many projects, with too many needs and not enough resources to go around. In this module, get an inside look to how executives see you, your project and your project requests.
With that perspective, learn how to make yourself heard above the masses, and greatly improve your chances of acquiring what you need. Attend this entertaining and empowering workshop to understand the game of resource negotiations, your position in that game and what you need to do and to come out a winner.
You Will Learn
- Discover the power of non-verbal communication and how it can be used to increase your effectiveness
- Learn simple non-verbal techniques you can begin using immediately
- Understand when and how to use each technique in the business world
- Observe examples of each technique
- Gain hands-on experience with this new information via an in-class case study and exercise
Looking for more Project Management info, updates and news?
Visit the all new PM Central!