This is a three-hour, three-PDU evening workshop with both lecture and interactive segments. It is targeted to all project managers who wish to increase their effectiveness in managing meetings, engaging leaders and achieving cooperation from individual constituents.
What to Expect
Studies show that more than 90-percent of face-to-face communications are non-verbal. This means the words you use to communicate account for less than ten-percent of what the other person understands. Mastering the skills and techniques of effective non-verbal communication is critical for project managers.
In today's highly competitive marketplace, leaders who can communicate effectively have an advantage above the rest. Learn business-relevant non-verbal strategies that will support, underscore and strengthen the verbal messages and directions you wish to convey.
You Will Learn
- Discover the power of non-verbal communication and how it can be used to increase your effectiveness as a project manager
- Learn a set of simple non-verbal techniques you can begin using immediately
- Understand when and how to use each technique in the business world
- Observe right and wrong examples of each technique so you can experience the difference and see for yourself how they work
- Gain hands-on experience with this new information via an in-class case study and exercise