This is a three-hour, three-PDU evening workshop with both lecture and interactive segments. It is targeted to the individual who is experiencing stress, weariness, enervation and lethargy, interested in inspiring, motivating, leading and communicating with others. Get the knowledge and learn tactics to turn things around, now.
What to Expect
The culture of a company is very distinct and if that ethos is apathetic, lethargic, stifling, rigid, strained, employees will succumb to those things. Over time, many do yield to some extent. Even if we change companies, we bring baggage of the companies we left behind.
As a project manager, it is critical to recognize your power and vitality as a leader is influenced by past and present corporate environments. If a harmful influence spills over into your team, your project's chance of success, and even into your personal and family life, diminishes.
In this riveting and provocative module, project managers discover how you have been influenced by outside factors, and what to do to turn things around. This fact-based, call and solution workshop will revitalize ownership and leadership and create balance in the workplace.
What You Will Learn
- Understand how leadership vitality has been influenced by past and present corporate
- environmental factors
- Recognize the symptoms of harmful factors - how they manifest at work and home
- Discover the facts and statistics that measure; demonstrate this impact
- Gain an easy and effective technique for re-vitalizing leadership one step at a time
- Develop a simple yet powerful strategy for creating balance in the workplace and home