In this course students will learn how to:
- Review technical topics
- Gain confidence through practice
- Learn tips on how to prepare for the exam
- Engage in math, science and hydraulics question exercises
- Learn up-to-date certification program information
- Practice answering mock exam questions
- Review principles and practices of small water system management, operation and maintenance
Meets WA Department of Health Relevancy Criteria for Waterworks Operator Professional Growth.
For more information, please refer to the workshop brochure.