EDventures - International
Cruise the Marquesas Islands (Tahiti)
Download full itinerary.
EDventures International Trip
November 2 - 17, 2012
Start dreaming of soft ocean breezes, stunning volcanic mountains, verdant jungles and ocean blue!!
Join EDventures in November 2012 for 16 days to cruise among the French Polynesian islands and experience the relaxed island cultures.
The ship departs from Tahiti and cruises among the six inhabited Marquesas Islands making 14 stops to explore the culture, history, arts, flora and fauna of the remote islands of French Polynesia aboard an inter-island cargo freighter.
• Accommodations are dormitory style with a limited option to upgrade to a cabin with private facilities.
• All meals included onboard and on the islands.
• Culturally- and historically-based entertainment, lectures and arts on-board.
• English speaking land guides at each island stop with an educational focus on culture, history, arts and crafts, music, archaeology, flora and fauna, hiking and foods of the Marquesan culture (land transportation included to historical, archaeological and cultural sites).
• Optional packages available for purchase onboard include snorkeling, fishing, scuba diving, jeep ride, horse back ride, helicopter ride.
Make your dream come true!
Reservation deadline: February 20, 2012.
Space is limited. Call 928-717-7755 for details.
Cruise the Marquesas Islands on a cultural EDventure, an unforgettable way to explore the French Polynesian Island!
Includes dormitory-style accommodations, all meals, airfare from/to LAX to Papeete, Tahiti, port taxes, numerous land excursions.
No classes currently available. Click here to continue searching for courses.