CLEP Tests: Current Status
BMCC’s Continuing Education Testing facility is now open to administer the CLEP exam. See below To Reserve a Seat and Schedule an Appointment to Test.
Please note all students (except those with approved exemptions or exceptions) must be “fully vaccinated” to enter any CUNY facility.
- Continuing Education students who have CUNYfirst accounts will be required to submit their documentation via CUNYfirst.
- Continuing Education students who do not have CUNYfirst accounts will be required to submit their documentation via Cleared4. Students will be invited by email to submit their documentation via Cleared4. For more information visit CUNY COVID-19 Info.
Please be advised that the CLEP registration process has changed. Test takers now need to purchase exams online at the following website: www.collegeboard.org/clep before coming to test. Please print out the registration ticket and bring it to the testing site.
To Reserve a Seat and Schedule an Appointment to Test
Test takers must reserve a space at least three (3) business days prior to the exam date. To reserve your seat through our secure online web site you will need to:
- Review the dates and times listed below.
- Choose the date and time by clicking on the Add to Cart button.
- Click on the Check Out button.
- Create a new account – (If account has already been created, use existing account information)
- Make payment of the registration fee
- Current registration fee is listed in the box with the dates and times.
- Each CLEP exam requires a separate registration.
- To make multiple reservations with one payment repeat first three (3) steps.
Upon successful registration, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Print your confirmation receipt and bring it with you on your test date.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance and can be rescheduled at the test takers request free of charge 1 time only. Any other requests for rescheduling an exam will result in the test taker being charged a new registration fee. Cancellations not within the time frame MUST re-register and pay the registration fee again.
Please note the following check list of requirements for the day of exam:
- 1 state Picture ID issued non-expired.
- Cleared4 COVID 19 vaccination proof.
- You must arrive 1/2 hour prior to your appointment. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance and could be rescheduled 1 time only.
- Cancellations not within the time frame MUST re-register and pay the listed registration fee again.