To Reserve a Seat and Schedule an Appointment to Test
To guarantee a seat, test takers must reserve a space at least three (3) business days prior to the exam date. To reserve your seat through our secure online web site you will need to;
- Review the dates and times listed below
- Choose the date and time by clicking on the Add to Cart button
- Click on the Check Out button
- Create a new account – (If account has already been created, use existing account information)
- Make payment of the registration fee
- Current registration fee is listed in the box with the dates and times
- Each CLEP exam requires a separate registration
- To make multiple reservations with one payment repeat first three (3) steps
Upon successful registration, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Print your confirmation receipt and bring it with you on your test date.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance and can be rescheduled at the test takers request free of charge 1 time only. Any other requests for rescheduling an exam will result in the test taker being charged a new registration fee. Cancellations not within the time frame MUST re-register and pay the registration fee again.
Please note: 2 forms of Picture ID are required (1 state issued & another Picture ID non-expired). You must arrive 1/2 hour prior to your appointment. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance and could be rescheduled 1 time only. Cancellations not within the time frame MUST re-register and pay the $40 registration fee again. Please be advised that the CLEP registration process has changed. Test takers now need to purchase exams online at the following website: www.collegeboard.org/clep before coming to test. Please print out the registration ticket and bring it to the testing site.