Learn how to effectively manage a law office.
This course covers the foundational skills needed to effectively manage a law office. You will learn how to track all the various duties, help with clients, and perform the functions needed within the legal workplace.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.Learn how to effectively manage a law office.
- Duties you may have as a law office professional
- Accounting and billing in the law office
- Files and record management in the law office
- Technology used in the law office
- Types of files encountered in the law office
What you will learn
- Effective file and record management for the law office
- Introduction to legal ethics
- Conflict checking
How you will benefit
- Gain skills needed to succeed in a law office as a legal professional