Learn all about the probate process and estate planning.
This course will help you navigate the laws of probate processes and estate planning. You'll learn how various types of ownership affect the passage of property at owner death, with or without a will. You will also learn about the administration and taxation of estates as well as basic requirements for trusts, wills and guardianships.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.Learn all about the probate process and estate planning.
- Introduction to Estate Planning
- Components of a Will
- Execution of a Will
- Trusts in Estate Planning
What you will learn
- Components of a will
- Execution of a will
- Trusts in estate planning
How you will benefit
- Gain a new understanding of estate planning and wills and how to work with laws that impact these