Obtain valuable skills working with data in Excel in this self-paced, online course.
Master the VLOOKUP function in Microsoft Excel and gain valuable skills applicable in any workplace where data is used when you complete this self-paced, online course. You will learn to work with data more effectively using the VLOOKUP functions and other helpful features in Microsoft Excel.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
In this VLOOKUP in Microsoft Excel self-paced course, you will learn how to use the VLOOKUP function to work with data more effectively.
- Microsoft Excel LOOKUP Functions
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Things to Know when Using VLOOKUP
- Excel Features that are Helpful when Using VLOOKUP
- Exercise: Using an Absolute Reference
- Named Ranges
- Exercise: Using Named Ranges in Formulas
- And Function
- Exercise: Use VLOOKUP to Add a Product Description and Price
- Exercise: Use Absolute References within VLOOKUP
- Exercise: Use VLOOKUP to Obtain Letter Grades
- Exercise: Use VLOOKUP to Add Employee Information
- Exercise: Use VLOOKUP to Add Employee Phone Numbers
- Exercise: Use a Commission Table
- Exercise: Use Named Ranges to Merge Data
What you will learn
- How to effectively use the LOOKUP functions
- Understand Excel features that are helpful when using VLOOKUP
How you will benefit
- Gain more in-depth Excel skills
- Increase your employability and value within any company
- Gain confidence in your ability to used advanced Excel functions and features