Master the fundamentals of supply chain management and prepare for internationally recognized certification examinations.
Supply chain management professionals play a key role in capturing customer demands, creating forecasts, developing schedules, ordering and managing inventory, controlling production orders, and maximizing customer satisfaction. This course will help you succeed in the supply chain management field.
You'll master the fundamentals of supply chain management, including customer demand forecasting, master production scheduling (MPS), material requirements planning (MRP), capacity planning, and production activity control (PAC). The course also includes essential information to help you prepare for internationally recognized supply chain and materials management certification examinations.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.Master the fundamentals of supply chain management and prepare for internationally recognized certification examinations.
- Certification and Systems
- Sales and Operations Planning
- An Overview of Forecasting
- Forecasting Techniques
- Advanced Forecasting Topics
- Strategy and the Production Plan
- Master Production Scheduling
- Material Requirements Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Production Activity Control, Part 1
- Production Activity Control, Part 2
- Production Activity Control, Part 3