- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- A text editor or authoring tools for writing HTML and CSS code.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- Executing Scripts
- The Document Object Model
- Dates, Numbers, and Decision-Making
- Search My Site Code
- Fun With Music
- Building a Picture Carousel
- Fun With Arrays and Loops
- Timers and Transition Effects
- Introducing jQuery
- Creating Collapsible Panels and Accordions
- Using jQuery Plugins