This self-paced course will teach you the concepts and applications of instructional design.
Understanding your audience and their needs is the key to designing learning solutions. This instructional design course will teach you the basics of instructional design and the phases of the design process, including conducting a needs assessment, designing and delivering training, and evaluating instruction.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Learn the fundamentals of instructional design and how to create innovative learning solutions.
- What Is Instructional Design?
- Analyzing and Objective Setting
- Learning Design Concepts
- Developing and Implementing the Learning
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of the Learning
What you will learn
- To identify what instructional design is, including the role of the instructional designer
- How to analyze the learning situation and develop goals
- To understand learning design concepts
- To identify how to develop and implement the learning solution
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of the learning
How you will benefit
- Gain basic instructional design skills that can used in a professional environment
- Understand how to design and develop workplace training programs