Learn how to use Adobe Animate (formerly Adobe Flash) to design interactive animations with cutting-edge drawing tools.
This self-paced course will train you in the basics of Adobe Animate (formerly Adobe Flash). If you're new to Animate, need to update your Flash skills, or want to start designing rich, interactive animations, this course is for you.
You'll explore the Animate CC interface while learning to use the drawing tools through hands-on lessons. By course completion, you will have the skills you need to deliver your interactive animations to any device.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Animate (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.Learn how to use Adobe Animate (formerly Adobe Flash) to design interactive animations with cutting-edge drawing tools.
- Getting Started
- Working with Drawing Tools
- Graphic Symbols and the Library
- Basic Animation
- Advanced Animation
- Button Symbols
- Movie Clip Symbols
- Publishing Animate Documents
What you will learn
- Different uses and capabilities of Animate's drawing tools
- Working with Graphic Symbols, Button Symbols, and the Library
- Best practices for animation design and delivery
How you will benefit
- Get comfortable with the Animate CC user interface
- Be able to create production quality animations
- Update your Flash skills to the latest Adobe animation program