Web developers design and create websites, manage website speed and performance, and create website content. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (2015), web development is the fastest growing career in today's economy. Employment of web developers is projected to grow 27% from 2014 to 2024. Web development offers freedom and flexibility; one out of seven web developers are self-employed. The average salary for web developers was $64,970 in 2015.
In this 216 hours Web Development Certificate Program, you will gain the foundational knowledge needed to create a full stack (browser side & server side) application/website. Through this knowledge, you can start your path to a career in web development. You will be taught the fundamentals that can help you pass a technical interview and gain employment as a Full Stack Web Developer. Once you complete this certificate program, you will be able to build a Social Network type Website, your Portfolio Website, and your own Content Website.
Technologies/Concepts to be learned:
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Twitter Bootstrap (CSS Library)
- Command Line
- Mac - Terminal
- Windows - Git Bash
- Git (Command Line tool used to collaborate with Github)
- Github (Code Collaboration Website)
- Heroku (Free Hosting tool)
- Shared Hosting with Namecheap (Hosting your own .com Website)
- Google Firebase (Front-End Database)
- MySql (Database Technology)
- MySql Developer (Database UI)
Please note: Class Schedule is Monday & Wednesday from 6pm-9pm and Saturdays from 11am-2pm.
Payment Plan Available: 3 Easy payments of $ 950.00
Textbooks and/or materials are not included in the course tuition.